MAGNUS MEDIA GROUP / Magnus DJ Seattle
Video Production Terms + Conditions – Magnus DJ Seattle
www.mmgvp.com | email@example.com | (206) 973-0844
The following is the standard Terms + Conditions agreement for MAGNUS MEDIA GROUP’s videography services and is subject to change.
1) A firm and binding agreement exists between MAGNUS MEDIA GROUP (MMG) and client only after this agreement has been properly executed and all fees paid at least five (5) days prior to event. This agreement supersedes and replaces any previous document, correspondence, conversation, or other written and/or oral understanding.
If any portion of this agreement should be determined to be invalid, it is agreed that the invalidity of such portion shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this agreement.
2) A retainer must be paid at the time of booking with the balance due and payable 5 days prior to the event date. This initial retainer is made to secure the date for the studio services. It is the client’s guarantee that the studio will provide services for the client event date. Should the client not pay the balance at least 5 days prior to clients’ event date, client retainer will be kept by MMG and MMG will be under no further obligation to client.
This agreement is for the exact date. If the event date is cancelled by client, any and all advanced payments made to MMG will be forfeited.
3) MAGNUS MEDIA GROUP is the priority videographer and will have first choice of video camera locations. Other videographers may not use lights or wireless microphones without consent of MMG, nor may they interfere with or have their cameras in view of MMG camera(s). Client agrees not to make changes in agreed upon camera locations, lighting or audio without the consent of MMG.
4) Client will provide meals in the main room for MMG staff as determined by the work order. Client will also allow a minimum of 20 minutes for MMG staff to complete meals.
5) The attending videographer reserves the right to discontinue videotaping in any situation that would put either the safety of the videographer or the equipment at risk.
6) The client will provide parking for MMG vehicles as close to the event as possible. Any fines incurred due to parking difficulties are to be paid by the client.
7) The client may NOT duplicate any MAGNUS MEDIA GROUP video. Client may use tape or DVD for home use only. All MMG video remains the property of MMG and may be recalled at anytime. Client signature authorizes MMG to tape all elements of event and MMG may use any video it takes for promotional purposes. Client is responsible to obtain all necessary licensing and releases.
8) MAGNUS MEDIA GROUP is granted full production and editorial control by client regarding all aspects of the production and post-production services for this event. In the case a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the edited master tape, it is at the sole discretion of MMG as the exclusive producer of the event video recording. If something occurred at the event that the client does not want to appear on the videotape, client must instruct MMG in writing before editing begins. If client wants additional editing done after video has been edited by MMG, client will be charged for re-editing at the rate of $125.00 per hour. MMG reserves the exclusive right to edit all videotape.
9) MAGNUS MEDIA GROUP liability is limited to refund of money paid for video production. In the unlikely event that a problem arises such as acts of God, equipment or other failures and MMG is unable to provide services, all payments made will be refunded. MMG is not responsible for loss of video or audio quality due to restrictions at event locations. Due to the nature of live events, MMG cannot guarantee content or quality of the video production.